Monday, April 25, 2011

Are You Kidding Me?!?!

Ok, so my day was going good until about an hour ago.  I was sitting on my computer looking at my e-mail when my son comes into the kitchen and says to me, "Daddy, there's a lot of pee in the kitchen!"  I turn around in my chair and almost the entire kitchen was covered in water!!!  I was like, "WHAT THE HELL!!!"  I walked over to my washing machine and looked behind it and the drainage hose SOMEHOW fell out of the drain and all the water from the washing machine had drained out on the floor!!  I was sooooo pissed!  I started cleaning it up and when I went to pull the refrigerator out to clean out from under it the copper pipe that fed water to my ice machine broke and was spewing more water on the floor so I quickly turned the water off to it!  I just stood back for a second and said to myself, "Well, when "Trouble" comes he brings his friends with him!"  I just got all of that cleaned up and I thought I would share my experience with you.  Well I got to go deal with my refrigerator now but I will be writing again today to update you on my progress at work!!

No comments: