Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Long and exhausting day

Well my day started off with my son minutes away from catching on fire.  His temperature was 101.7 and he was hot to the touch.  We cooked a few eggs for breakfast on him before we took him to the doctor cause, lets be real, the stove takes too long to heat up.  We found out he has a serious sinus infection and has to be on singulair, Zyrtec, and an antibiotic that I am not going to attempt to type with out the bottle and I am too lazy to get up and get it.  Anyway, I went off to work and had a talk with my boss about my numbers and found out I have to do at LEAST 25 jobs in 3 days to get by this month.  I took that advice and worked 11 hours with NO lunch and I ended up with 10 jobs!!  It was a long day but I am glad it's over!!  Tomorrow is a half day for me because I have a wonderful root canal to be done that I am SOOOOOO excited about.......I hope you caught the sarcasm.  I have to fit in at least 5 jobs tomorrow in 5 hours.  I think i can manage to do that!! I think I did 4 or 5 today before noon.  Lets make this happen!!!!!.........ummm......you just witnessed my motivational speech to myself!!  I do this a lot from jobs to gaffing!!  You can do it, Derrick!!!  That's what I tell myself at least. It works...I think!!

A funny story that my wife told me that I am glad I wasn't a part of.  She went to Wal*Mart to get our prescriptions filled and to find something for dinner tonight.  She got all the stuff done but during  her running through the store, my daughter pooped her diaper and decided to put her hands in her diaper and play with it.  She then decided to scream,"EWWWW, EWWWW"!!  I could not stop laughing when i was told this which my wife did not, at all, find funny!  The laughter stopped when she got home and I had to change her and clean her up.....and let me tell you......OH MY GOD!!!!!

Well, thats all for the night!!  Good night and thanks for reading!!

No comments: