Sunday, April 17, 2011

Great Day!

Today started out pretty good.  We woke up and went on our, now traditional, trip to huddle for breakfast, which means......WAFFLES!!!!!  Yum Yum, I love me some waffles!  Then we pretty much just hung out the rest a little while, moving the dirt we dug for another flower bed to a hole that has been in our drive way for a while.  For lunch, we went to sonic and ate outside on the tables.  I don't know why they don't have like a small parking lot for those who want to sit outside instead of taking up a spot but oh well, not my problem.  After that we hung out at the park for a little while then went to her mom's to WATCH them dig a hole for a pond which made me tired sitting there watching them work hard!  Now just sitting here working on my blog header which I think turned out fairly well myself.  I am trying to get the hang of this new program called Gimp.  It's kinda like photoshop but it's confusing.  That's how I made my header!  Well, thats all for now.  I gotta fold some laundry with the wife.  I am soooooo excited to fold some laundry.  I'll have a new one tonight and maybe some pictures from the park, if my wife gets a few done.  Have a great rest of the day and again thanks for reading!!!

No comments: