Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Numb!!!!!

I just got back from the dentist and I am numb.  When I first got there no one was there.  I was the only car in the parking lot so I went straight in and got to work.  He stuck me like 3 or 4 times to numb me up and let me tell you....IT WORKED!!  He started to get to work and kept asking me, "You okay?!?" and I kept saying yeah until he got to the root or whatever it was that was bothering me.  He stuck his dental tool in it and I jumped clear out of my seat.  That hurt like HELL, let me tell you.  He then stuck me yet again to numb me up more and left me there for about 10 minutes.  He came back in asked me if I was numb and I told him that my cheek was but I could still feel where he was working and he quikly said, "Oh, I can fix that!".  He stuck me with something around my tooth and asked me if I could feel anything and I couldn't feel anything!!!  Whatever he did worked like magic because I didn't feel anything he did the rest of the visit.  I am about to lay down and sleep the numbness off and try to eat something when I wake up because I have only eaten a bowl of cereal today and thats it.  Well, off to dreamland.  I'll let you know how I feel when I arise from the dead!!!

No comments: