Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Rainy, pukey day!!

So this morning was rough!!  I woke up at around 2 in the morning to my son crying saying, "I puked in my bed!".  I got up and went in his room and sure enough he had, all over his bed!  The smell was terrible!!  I almost got sick myself.  I had to run to the kitchen and get a drink before I did!  I made my wife strip his bed cause I just couldn't bear it(I bet you are picturing my wife stripping, aren't you?!?!).  Once we got him all cleaned up we went back to sleep only to wake up a little after 6.  My wife sat up in the bed and said, "Ummmm.....the alarm didn't go off!!".  Well, she got up in a hurry and got ready while I, on the other had......didn't.  I am the hardest person to get up in the morning and I don't know why.  Probably cause I enjoy sleeping.  Once we got ready, we realized that it was POURING outside and that it was supposed to storm all day!!  YUCK!!!  I hate working in the rain....it sucks!!!  Luckily, it stopped raining around 10ish.  Now I am at home relaxing hoping and wishing my kids will get a good nights rest and for God's sake get BETTER!!  I don't know why but my kids stay sick and we can't figure it out for the life of us!!!  When Peyton's fever is down then Kaydee's fever is up and vice versa.  It...just...won't...stop!!!!  I felt terrible all day for him though!! I know how it feels to feel like that and that's something I don't want my son to go through.  But people get sick and pass it on to others...unfortunately...my kid is the one passing it....sorry in advance. The worst part of the night was washing his sheets and comforter.  OH MY GOD it smelled so bad!!!!!  I still have to put his bed back together though.  It's weird because I can watch the most disgusting movies you could ever imagine but if you put a smell to it....it's over for me.  I guess that's how it goes.  Well, that's all for the night!!  I hope everyone has a good night!!!

No comments: