Sunday, May 8, 2011

Great Mother's Day

Well, today was Mother's Day and we spent the day at the Nashville Zoo at Grassmere. I went with my loving wife and mother to my 2 beautiful kids, my wonderful mother that I love dearly and owe my life to, and my niece and nephew.  We walked around in the blistering heat.  It felt 100 in the sun and 70 in the shade.  I was miserable but enjoyed the day anyway.  Afterward, we went to Logan's Roadhouse to eat.  I had the country fried chicken tenders with a house salad and cinnamon apples. It was DEEElicious!!!!  My wife had grilled chicken and lobster tail!!!  GROSS!!  It smelled AWEFUL!!  But she gobbled it up no problem.  After we left there we headed to her mom's house where we just hung out and chatted.  Now we are home and I am fixing my sister-in-laws laptop.  My daughter dropped it and now all she can get is a blue screen so since MY daughter broke it, it's only fair to fix it for her.  I am soooo tired so I am gonna relax and watch some TV.  I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day and I would like to give a shout out to all mothers and say HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!  Thanks for reading.

No comments: