Saturday, May 21, 2011

Not a good start to my day!!

So I started my day driving to my first job this morning and I gambled on a fart and lost. Not a good way to start off my day but I did purchase new pants and underwear. That's gotta be the worst feeling I have ever felt in my life. I did feel like I had to go at the moment until I....went. I ending up tossing my drawers in a public bathroom trash and went commando for a few. I hate that feeling too. I am just can't believe I did that. That's a first for me. Now I am scared to even try to fart.

I am at home now and am glad this week is over. What a week!!! Everyone in my house puked except me...I just sharted. Now I am getting ready to enjoy a beautiful night out camping with my family and friends. We are camping over at Henry Horton State Park in Chapel Hill. I think the kids are gonna love it and we are gonna just sit back relax cook some hot dogs and smores and just tell stories all night.

Well that's all for me tonight. I gotta get outta here and to the camp site before my wife has a hissy fit!! Thanks for reading!!

No comments: